Living & Learning Through a Global Pandemic. Re-educating – thinking ahead, the day after tomorrow
Time: 09:00 - 10:00
Date: Week 5: 29 June-3 July
Building on the framework that we considered on 1 June about re-educating and the challenges today (short term), we will be examining the impact of living and learning through a global pandemic, with considerations for the education estate from the medium to long term.
Our team will be joined by representatives from Trusts that are facing these considerations first hand.
- Mel Manku Regional Sector Director, Education, Science and Health - Arcadis
- Steve Dixon UK Account Director, Department for Education - Arcadis
- Andrew Dutton UK Account Director, Schools, Trusts and Local Government Education - Arcadis
- Ian Aldous UK Account Director, Universities and Science - Arcadis
- Lucia Glynn Head Of Operations - Burnt Mill Academy Trust
- Chris Williams Deputy Director of Education - Archdiocese of Liverpool