Festival of Learning Spaces
James is Managing Director of Step Connect² (Connecting the Education Community). Step Connect² is a leading events organiser with a portfolio of exhibitions, conferences, and awards dinners for the education sector. Their vision is based around focusing on three core principles: exhibitor/sponsor experience, attendee experience and content rich events developed by the sector for the sector! They are market leaders in bringing together education and policy professionals focused on the learning spaces of today and those of tomorrow!
Outside of work James coaches junior rugby & hockey, goes paddle boarding, enjoys running & cycling and plays golf & tennis.
- Innovation in Education Safety and Security
Week 4: 22-16 June 09:00
- Outdoor Learning
Week 4: 22-16 June 11:00
- Made for Learning – providing precision-engineered buildings with minimal impact to you
Week 4: 22-16 June 14:00
- Race for the Prize: The rapid move from face-to-face learning to online-centred delivery
Week 4: 22-16 June 18:00
- Low Carbon Schools
Week 5: 29 June-3 July 11:00
- Virtual: contact learning- what is the best balance?
Week 5: 29 June-3 July 16:00
- Practical Steps to Delivering Safe & Secure Educational Spaces
Week 6: 6-10 July 16:00
- Responding to the Zero Carbon Challenge
Week 3: 15-19 June 10:00
- LEARNING FROM COMMUNITY
Week 3: 15-19 June 12:00